Who We Are
The Nursing Institute is licensed by the Ohio Department of Health to train students in a program approved by Ohio Nurse Aide Training Registry.
Our courses are taught by experienced licensed Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses approved to teach by Ohio Department of Health, Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation Program (NATCEP) and Train the Trainer (TTT). In addition, all instructors meet or exceed the minimum qualifications for instructors as determined by the Ohio Board of Nursing, NATCEP and TTT.
As a leader in Nurse Aide Training, The Nursing Institute (TNI) offers quality classes in Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide, Medication Administration, and CPR/First Aide training for those who want to pursue a career in the health care industry. Our intensive Nursing Assistant Training program consists of classroom instruction, lab experience, and hands-on training at Nursing homes. We are committed to crafting quality and compassionate nursing professionals to provide exceptional care to those in need.
At TNI, we have certified and experienced nursing instructors to provide custom STNA classes for all aspirants across Ohio. We provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to work efficiently and competently in a work setting depending on your personal preference. With a rich background in the healthcare industry, we empower our students to live lives of personal growth, gratitude, and enjoyment. We also strive to foster a community of nursing professionals based on exemplary service.
Become an STNA in 2 weeks!
- Our STNA program takes 2 weeks to complete (10 days)
- Convenient daytime and evening classes
- Total cost is $400 – May be paid in full by ODJFS WIAO Program for those that qualify
We are proud to offer:
- Quality education from exceptionally qualified instructors
- Small class sizes
- Flexible payment options
- Financial aid may be available to those who qualify
- Employment placement assistance to those who qualify
- WIAO Program approved through Ohio Department of Job & Family Services